Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008!

Well, after some sad and dramatic family happenings, I'm looking forward to 2009. I'm hoping that with a new president, we'll get a better economy, better health care, and sound environmental action.

I resolve to get more organized and to adopt new ways to live greener in the new year. I plan to start a garden this spring AND compost pile. We have curbside recycling where I live, but I'm excited to have to put even LESS in my trash bin. I need a way to keep the kids out the garden though. Nathan planted some apple seeds last week and DROWNS them with water every day!

I truly hope that you all have a safe and happy New Year! I'll see you in 2009 with a super sale on children's items....just wait until I tell you about the CPSIA....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have a great '09!