Monday, December 1, 2008

One of a kind....



So, 15 seconds into my project, I remembered why I hate minkee. It sheds like CRAZY! I have thousands of little brown fuzzballs all over my house. But, look at Heidi. Isn't she cute? I absolutely love this Michael Miller fabric! I'm so glad I found another use for it.

We had a dachshund when I was little. According to my mom, he was the worst dog EVER! But, I loved him, because all kids love dogs, and I never had to clean up after him. More memorable however was my grandpa's dachshund, Heidi. He called her "Heidi Tidy Bow". Yeah....I don't know why. She was so fat, her belly dragged the ground. Poor Heidi.

Anyway, this Heidi is available for purchase through http://www.earthbabyboutique.etsy.com
and it might just be a one and only, because I truly hate sewing minkee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

adorable!! I love dachshunds.

Anonymous said...

Oh, it's gorgeous, Jen - and the name Heidi (well I like that one). If you don't appreciate minki...never - and I mean NEVER bring down feathers into yer house. I recently had a down cushion explode...lucky, it didn't ruin my vacuum!